Half Day in Porto (P)
120,00€ – 160,00€
Allow yourself to travel through the streets of the city that gave the name to Portugal and whose historical center is vividly highlighted by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. Known for its harmonious beauty, its tradition and its hospitable character, you will not be indifferent to the Old, Very Noble, Always Loyal and Invicta City of Porto!
Join us through a visit of the magnificent historical center of Porto, Capital of Northern Portugal, on a journey through its traditions and culture!
Pick-Up: 09h00 / 14h00 | Drop-Off: 13h00 / 18h00
- Reviews (0)
- Not Included
- Know Before you Book
- Professional Guide
- Air-conditioned Vehicle
- Pick-up and Drop-off at Accommodation
- Entries in Monuments
- Port Wine Tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal and extra expenses from clients
- This Tour can have a maximum of 8 passengers. However, for your confort, we advise reservations until a maximum of 7 adults only.
- Children from 0 to 17 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- You must contact us at least 24 hours before the booked date for confirmation of the starting point. You can reach us by phone, whatsapp, or email.
- Pick-up and drop-off are carried out at the Accommodation, provided that it is located in the center of Porto, or in local to be defined.
- Please be ready and waiting at the entrance of your Accommodation 15 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time.
- This Tour lasts 4 hours. We recommend comfortable clothes and shoes.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.